Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Haircut!!!!

Hi I am back again. So I USED to have long hair... But about like last month I think it was I got a haircut along my little sister!!!!!! I got an aline and it was cut kinda short but I like it alot!!! On the other hand MY little sister got her hair cut "1" short!! Not that short I know but she had no choice so she had to get it an inch because my mom said "Elizabeth you either get your haircut one inch or no haircut at all". Well it was a fun time sharing with you now I gotta run to school!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have a family of 10!! Yeah I know its pretty extraordinary tense also!! But we are all really close!!! Both my parents have been remarried but we all feel like full brothers and sisters!!