Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

So as you know halloween was 5 days ago, Me and 4 friends of mine were NERDS!!!! And we all got extra candy because our costumes!!!!!!!!!!!! We through this costume together 2 months before halloween. I'll tell you how we did it, we got 3-D glasses from a movie theater and we popped out the lenses and put tape in middle, then we bought stuff at clairs (earings,bracelets,suspenders,beads,ect.) After that we got different colored t-shirts and we wrote our own saying for example: red headed nerds rule. (that was mine) we had colorful knee highs I wore vans cause I didn't have converses my friends wore converses!!!!!! Hope you had a fun halloween!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have a family of 10!! Yeah I know its pretty extraordinary tense also!! But we are all really close!!! Both my parents have been remarried but we all feel like full brothers and sisters!!